Everybody Loves The Mariner!


Tons of compliments flooded the net when I took the opportunity to visit autos.yahoo.com/, edmunds.com/ and autos.msn.com/ to inquire for some VW taillights. And the comments were all because of something that really made their heads spin and their hearts thump-thump like crazy. It was a frenzy of crazed online shoppers shouting their hearts out! I was like, “What’s going on here? Did I miss something?!” They were talking about only one thing - and this stuff is hot, definitely! Yep, they were crazy in love with the 2008 Mercury Mariner!

The 2008 Mercury Mariner is creating a surprising review among consumers as it enjoys a rapid sales tempo! Oh yes, the 2008 Mariner is the biggest hit so far with a record of a colossal 97 percent sales last month! With these overwhelming feedbacks from customers, it also helped its relative crossovers from Ford, Lincoln and Mercury which experienced a sales record of 83 percent on the month of June. It was the segment’s largest sales so far! With the help of the 2008 Mariner, a lot of new customers are easily paying attention to Ford and Lincoln Mercury models as well. A job well-done once again for the Mariner!

From the three automotive research sites which I mentioned above, I gathered some of the customer’s feedbacks about the 2008 Mercury Mariner. Let’s all find out how crazy they are for this all-new designed ride:

My Mariner - “I love the stylish look of this SUV. For 2 months we shopped for small to mid-size SUVs and we narrowed it down to three choices: this vehicle, Honda CRV and Jeep Liberty. The ride of this vehicle had it all over the other two options. I actually see peoples’ heads turn when I drive by to look at my ride. I originally opted to get this vehicle in black – but once I saw the vivid red it was all over. It is also spacious and roomy and I like the placement of all the controls, too.” [posted by Judi in Ohio on autos.msn.com/]

Great Small SUV - “The handling is quick and responsive. The interior noise is very low, even at highway speeds. The leather/suede seats are very comfortable and cooler/warmer than all leather. The dashboard is very easy to read with the ice blue lighting and the controls are easy to reach. The center console has as much room as larger SUVs. The Mercury Mariner Premier is very comfortable and easy to drive. I would recommend buying it to anyone.” [posted by David from Mesa, Ariz., on autos.msn.com/]

Wow - “This hybrid is awesome. I bought it for my wife. I find that I am trying to find ways to get the keys from her hands. This Mariner is just fun to drive and well appointed. Everything about it is just wow; definitely pleased! Plus the tax incentive will definitely help offset the cost. Must go drive and try out. If you can afford to spend a little more, it’s worth it!” [posted by Darwin on edmunds.com/]

Followers

Pageviews Last 7 Days