What Makes Up the Porsche Cayenne Turbo

I have been looking the parts like an OEM Porsche oil filter for my old Porsche car. It’s been with me for like 11 years now. The old car has been malfunctioning since it was old so I guess it does not need a car part replacement. I guess I need a new car for myself. Of course, I will buy a Porsche car.

I was a little curious about the Porsche Cayenne Turbo. I’ve seen it several times on the net. And I guess the car is the exact auto that I need. According to the car maker, they have filled the new vehicle with amazing features that will definitely give its users that 100% comfort and driving performance. Well, of course, for Porsche, comfort and entertainment is a must. It has the BOSE sound system, PCM and rear seats entertainment that will not bore your passengers. The seats are all covered with leather so you’ll feel the comfort while driving (or riding). It is also equipped with safety standard features like airbags, seat belts and the Lower Anchors and Tethers for Children (LATCH) for the kid’s safety.

I had the chance to visit Porsche.com this morning and I found this standard features list from the official site of Porsche. Here, take a closer look at the standard features of that beautiful automobile.

Standard features of the Porsche Cayenne Turbo:

Exterior

  • Underbody paneling
  • Enlarged rear spoiler integrated into the tailgate.
  • Black, high gloss tailgate trim.
  • Rear window of tailgate may be opened separately and via remote control.
  • Exterior trim covers in brushed aluminum.
  • Brushed aluminum roof rails.
  • Exhaust system with 4 matte silver finished tailpipes integrated in lower tail section.
  • Nose section with enlarged air inlets and black louvered grill.
  • Tail section with diffuser appearance and integrated dual tailpipes.
  • Dark tinted glass on rear window and rear side windows.


Body
  • Length 188.8 inches (4,795 mm)
  • Width 76 inches (1,928 mm)
  • Height 66.7 inches (1,694 mm) at Normal level
  • Wheelbase 112.4 inches (2,855 mm)
  • Drag Coefficient (Cd) 0.35
  • Curb Weight 5,192 lbs. (2,355 kg)


Capacities
  • Luggage Compartment Volume 19 cubic feet (540 liters); 63 cubic feet (1,770 liters) with the rear seats folded
  • Fuel Tank 26.4 gallons (100 l)


I guess in need to start saving up more bucks starting today so next months I’ll have the car in my garage. And ask me about my old Porsche car? I will not junk it – I’ll keep it as a collector’s item. I still have a huge space in my garage for it.

Followers

Pageviews Last 7 Days