Top 10 Driving Mistakes Teenagers Make

After I placed my order for some of the Saturn accessories for my sister’s newly purchased car, I decided to work on with my newest articles that I will be submitting tomorrow morning to my boss to one of the publications I used to contribute on.

Since people are used to surf on the net rather than reading publications, I decided to post it here also on this blog. This article has something to do with the top ten driving mistakes committed by teenagers and the best new cars for teenage drivers as according to Cars.com in collaboration with DriversEd.com.

Cars.com is considered to be the most wide-ranging source for those who are looking to buy or sell a new or used car. It offers consumers the finest varieties of the latest and used cars online, as well as the content, tools and recommendations. DriversEd.com, on the other hand, is America's leading online driver education resource and solution site. They offer abundant interactive, comprehensive courses -all online.

Back to the main topic of the article, according to Gary Tsifrin, the DriversEd.com founder, "There are a number of factors that lead to an increase in accidents for teen drivers, including inexperience, dealing with emergency situations, distracted driving and the inclination to show off for friends. By recognizing these common mistakes, we hope that teenagers will be able to avoid the risks associated with being a teenager behind the wheel."

Here are the most common mistakes stated by Cars.com and DriversEd.com which are committed by teenagers:
1. Being distracted behind the wheel
2. Taking too many risks
3. Speeding
4. Overcrowding the car
5. Driving under the influence
6. Following too closely
7. Driving unbuckled
8. Not being able to handle emergencies
9. Driving drowsy
10. Choosing the wrong car and not maintaining it

Oh my God, it seems that I have to check all my car parts including the Saturn engine mount then. That way, I could perhaps do away with unexpected circumstances, although I don’t consider myself a teenager anymore.

Anyway, to you teenagers out there, don’t worry because Cars.com has something for you. They’ve given a number of new car recommendations for teen drivers which have been categorized using safety, price, size, and reliability as points.

Top new-car picks for teens:
Cars:
Chevrolet Impala
Honda Civic
Honda Fit
Mazda3
Mazda MX-5 (Miata) convertible
Mini Cooper
Scion tC
Subaru Impreza
Toyota Corolla
Volvo S40

SUVs:
Hyundai Tucson
Toyota RAV4
Subaru Forester

Pickups:
Nissan Frontier Crew Cab
Toyota Tacoma Double Cab

Followers

Pageviews Last 7 Days