Online Consumers Love the 2007 Lincoln MKX

2007 Lincoln MKX

It is considered that online marketing and advertising is one of the most powerful and influential media. Pre-selling and marketing of products is easier and it helps consumers pick the right product suited for them or it helps them to further evaluate a certain product and see its advantages and disadvantages.

Seventy seven percent of new car buyers depend on online resources in search for their aspired vehicle. Just like what I did last year when I planned to buy a new car. I looked for help from the net and it gave me the chance to pick the best car suited for me!

In the 2007 Lincoln MKX’s case, online consumers has discovered beauty and elegance in this vehicle making it a hit on new car buyers online. Who could resist the charm of this car? All of them gave their compliments and praises for the MKX and I myself is convinced that it’s a superb vehicle! I discovered this when I was purchasing Volvo plugs and Volvo shocks online yesterday.

Here are six out of hundred comments posted by online consumers about the gorgeous 2007 Lincoln MKZ. You can view all posted comments and forums on Yahoo! Autos or log in to http://media.ford.com for more information.

Great Style, Ride and Price - “I have had Infiniti sedans for over 10 years and was extremely satisfied with all of them but wanted a SUV. I have been looking since last December at crossovers. I looked at the (Infiniti) FX35, Lexus, Acura and Cadillac, in addition to the MKX. Lincoln has the best by far. Price is outstanding and it is very comfortable to ride in and drive. There is a lot of room in the back seat and it is easy to access. We finally bought a MKX today but have to wait for it to come in from another dealer. My local dealer can't keep them on the premises more than a day or two.” Shared by Tallielassie from FL.

Watch Out, Lexus - “I compared the ( Lincoln) MKX to Lexus, Mazda CX-9, GMC’s Acadia, and Toyota’s Highlander and found this vehicle clearly superior. Its style, features, drivability, and appearance are top notch. Craftsmanship is on a par with any high end vehicle. Never thought I (would) own a Lincoln but this is more than an excellent switch from our Tahoe. Love the tailgate, heated and cooled seats, panoramic sun roof and the awesome sound system.” Shared by Bill from SC.

Overall Best Value Compared to (Infiniti) FX35, Lexus RX - “I have no problem running errands or the hour commute to the office now, kick back select a SIRIUS jazz station and relax! I have 450 miles on the car now and no issues! My wife drives a Honda and is now asking for my keys all the time!” Shared by Randy from Alpharetta, GA.

American Luxury That’s Affordable and Looks HOT - “If this is the direction of the new Lincolns then I’m impressed. The MKX is very smooth and powerful compared to the other crossovers. The option that caught me was the reclining rear seats that are heated. I thought I was in an (Infiniti) Q45 (minus the leg room). Wow! I hope this trend of ‘HOT’ vehicles continues from Lincoln.” Shared by George from Philadelphia, PA.

Never Thought We Would Buy a Crossover or SUV - “We are not a fan of SUVs but the value and drivability caught our attention when we test drove one. Both my wife and I had the same thoughts: The MKX drives like a car, gives us a feeling of safety and is extremely comfortable. Of all the comparator vehicles in the same price range, none offered a ten-way power adjustable passenger seat. Passenger seat comfort is a big complaint of my wife when we take road trips. Good visibility and handling add to the feeling of security. No complaints.” Shared by Rob from Abingdon, VA.

Lincoln is BACK! - “I have put just over a 1,000 miles on my new Lincoln MKX and love everything about it. The first time that I saw the vehicle I knew that I had to own it. I purchased the premium package option with the Vista Sun Roof. I live in a cold climate but still love leaving the shade open and having all the additional light throughout the cabin. I have also been impressed with the engine performance. The 260+ horsepower is more than enough to move the vehicle down the road and very quick off the line. The engine is accompanied by a strong 6-speed automatic which has very good shift points and makes the vehicle fun to drive. It has been well received by others in my town where they have even flagged me down to take a look at the vehicle. Often many think that it is a Lexus or BMW. The interior fit and finish is top notch for Lincoln. The seats have to be the most comfortable I have ever owned in a vehicle. The heated seats are quick to heat and the cooled seats are a must for warmer climates. In my comparison shopping, the Nissan Murano and the Toyota Highlander/RAV4 couldn’t provide the look and ride that I fell in love with in the MKX. I also liked the Ford Edge but opted for the higher line MKX. Ford Motor Company has hit a homerun with this vehicle. If you haven’t considered a domestic in a while I would put this on your list!” Shared by Matt of WY.

Followers

Pageviews Last 7 Days